In late 2020, Sine was acquired by Honeywell to enhance Connected Buildings solutions and make Sine software available to more customers globally.
Today, we begin preparing for the next phase of this journey: integrating into the Honeywell Forge Performance⁺ suite and rebranding.
Changes to be aware of -
- Honeywell Sine is now Visitor and Contractor Management, and it is part of the Honeywell Forge Performance⁺ for Buildings suite.
- When you visit the sine.co website, you'll notice that our website looks different. The layout remains much the same, and you'll still be able to access your favourite sine.co resources, blog posts, and videos.
What isn't changing -
- Plans and pricing - The plan that you're on and the price that you currently pay didn't change on October 10. Our bank details and our ABN haven't changed either.
- Our products, add-ons, features, and integrations, with the exception of potential product improvements, bug fixes, and new releases.
- The Sine dashboard - when you log into the dashboard, everything will look and feel the same, and 'work' in the exact same way.
- Where and how you log in - To use our visitor and contractor management solution, you'll still be able to log in via the app or at dashboard.sine.co. You'll also be able to go directly to sine.co and click the 'log in' button.
- Our website address - Our website looks different, but you will still be able to access it at sine.co.
- Our incredible team - From our support team to your day-to-day Honeywell Sine contacts, our team members will still be on hand to help - and they'll have the same email addresses and phone numbers as they do today.