Sine + Microsoft Outlook offers hosts the ability to create and sync invitations straight from their Outlook calendar.
Benefits of Sine for Outlook:
- Seamlessly and conveniently add all the information you need to create and sync a Sine invite in Outlook
- The add-in lives in the toolbar, so it’s easy to remember to invite visitors in Sine.
- Invite multiple guests at once or one-by-one.
How it works:
- Start by installing the Sine for Outlook Add-in
- Create a new meeting in your calendar
- Confirm the date and set an expiration time (if required)
- Choose which people in the meeting you want to invite
- Open the Sine plugin, select the location of the visit and the visitor type
- Click “Sync invitation” to make it official
- Sine for Outlook works with most versions of Outlook that allow add-ins for Office: Outlook Web App and Office 2016 for Windows and Mac
- Sine for Outlook does not work on Outlook mobile app
- You must have a Sine account and an Office 365 Commercial subscription. On-premises Exchange Server is not supported
- You will need to be on Sine’s Enterprise plan to use Sine for Outlook.