Integrations to streamline your check-in
As a business, getting customers, clients and contractors through your doors as seamlessly as possible should be a top priority. If you’re making use of a visitor management system, it’s suggested that you make use of the integrations that come with it.
For example, if you’re looking to have all of your check-in data automatically added to contractor management proceedings, or would like to see access control made more secure, then integrations are the most effective way to do this.
Below we’ll take a look at a few essential integrations that will help streamline check-in and give your business the vital details and information it needs to improve efficiency.
What is an Integration?
From a business standpoint, integrations are supported applications or services that work with your existing visitor management system – similar to a plug-in.
When a visitor, client or contractor checks into your business, these integrations work seamlessly to provide them access to an office, or even share important events with them. Think of these integrations as a way to automate almost all entry and data collection and utilisation procedures.
To add, these integrations work from the outset, so long as they’re correctly added. Once you launch a visitor management system such as Sine, you can add all of your staff details, allowing them easy entry with little slowdown — keeping things moving.
Integrations to Transform Check-in
Although there are an array of Integrations making changes for all types of businesses, there are a few fundamental ones that all companies should be making use of. A few of these key Sine Integrations are outlined below, along with their best perks.
Up first comes an integral integration suite — one that keeps check-in safe, and moving without the need for paper. We’re glad to say that gone are the days of scouring for names and registered employees on paper sheets. With access control integrations, finding visitors or registering staff is just a QR scan away.
All attendees and expected guests, staff and contractors are automatically added to a database, waiting to be checked in for work or an event.
- Pre-registration on smart devices
- Instantly find attendees, staff or visitor details
- Do away with paper lists entirely
Sine integrates with:
- Gallagher – Give your site an extra layer of extra security with state-of-the-art secure site and risk management, control, and access.
- Honeywell – Manage multiple access points and automatically provision access credentials prior to arriving on site.
- Eventbrite – Swap out the registration sheet with an all-in-one kiosk and go completely paperless at your events using QR codes.
These integrations allow businesses to quickly see all essential data on contractors entering and leaving the workplace. To add, these provide the necessary data to ensure compliance, hours worked and more, keeping everyone accountable. Contractor management integrations merge all check-in and check-out data to keep a detailed log of all time spent on site.
In addition to these perks, contractor management integrations enable induction sharing and site rejection, keeping site access open only to those who require it for a specific task.
- Record all contractor information; name, check-in and checkout times
- Approve or reject site access
- Register accurate man-hours
Sine integrates with:
- Axion Altora – Deliver inductions and safety training with the Sine + Altora integration.
- Browz – Perform automatic live checks at check-in to ensure you are working with safe, qualified, and responsible contractors.
- GreenCap – Manage contractor inductions and pre-qualifications via our GreenCap Integration. Accept or reject contractors with a message.
- Kineo – Control compliance and see your contractor’s pre-qualifications, induction, licensing, insurances and performances.
Without a doubt, keeping filled in at all times with real-time information is a workplace essential that can’t be negotiated. Thankfully, Integrations enable workplace notifications that keep all business managers, staff and contractors in the loop. You’re able to see when visitors check-in and reject or accept their registration right there and then via Slack or Skype.
These integrations allow for a much smoother check-in process for everyone, as real-time notifications give you the chance to approve or deny check-in in an instant, no more wait times.
- Accept or reject check-ins in an instant
- Receive real-time check-in notifications
- Stay connected at all times
Sine integrates with:
- Skype for Business – Sine now integrates with Skype for Business so your staff can receive host notifications via their Skype for business account.
- Slack – Receive direct messages every time a visitor checks in. Create a platform in your company and be connected on the go.
For businesses who share essential data via Local Area Networks or LAN networks, automation in Wi-Fi sharing is a saving grace when it comes to efficiency. Integrations through Aerohive and Aruba ClearPass enable secure Wi-Fi provisioning, keeping everyone connected from the moment they step into the workplace.
Within these integrations, there’s also easy way to see what staff and visitors are doing online, keeping an eye on site-wide bandwidth use.
- Streamline Wi-Fi sharing
- Pair check-in procedures with Wi-Fi sharing
- Improve information sharing and internet access
Sine integrates with:
- Aerohive – Securely and easily provision automated guest cloud-networking Wi-Fi access with passwords to all your visitors.
- Aruba ClearPass – Integrate Sine with Aurba Clearpass and provide your visitors with Wi-Fi access when they check-in at your facilities.
Other Integral Integrations
For an excellent and comprehensively automated management solution, there are a few other integrations that should be considered.
Through KeyWatcher’s Sine integration, businesses can easily control who is able to enter to a site and with PIN access provided by SMS, keeping assets under lock and key. Location and time-based security are also possible through KeyWatcher.
With an integration by Procore, workplace managers can take a company-wide view of contractor attendance and delve into real-time hourly data. To add, Procore also writes and stores hours-worked information and check-in and check-out logs, keeping managers in the loop about when contractors arrived and left a site.
In some cases, organisations require their visitor management systems to be as customisable a possible, and through Webhooks this is effortless. Managers are able to create custom workflows that are activated in specific circumstances and rolled out to iPad and smartphones.
With security and entry control being a prime focus for business managers, directory integrations are essential. Through Active Directory, you’re able to populate your entire Sine system with staff members and contractor data. This allows Sine implementation across a number of workplaces, in just a few clicks.
Watchlists and Screening
To add to security, MK Denial automates the audit trail by delving into an array of databases, searching for those requesting access to a worksite. All staff will be vetted effortlessly and the MK Denial integration also provides data and enough insight to block site access to specific staff members or visitors.
Through Integrations with Sine, it’s easier than ever to streamline, secure and record the check-in process for businesses of all types.
Keep a close eye on what happens at work and make use of real-time data and daily updates to further streamline and enhance your workplace for customers, visitors and contractors. It could save you money, time and make the site experience a much more positive one.